Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
80 th Birthday
IP: 124.186.123.123

A Loadmasters wife went on a voyage on the " Ocean Princess" to the South Pacific Islands to celebrate her 80th Birthday. The first evening she goes to the bar and orders A Irish Whisky, Colcannon if you have it, with two drops of water. As the bartender gives her the drink she says " I Am on this cruise to celebrate my 80th Birthday and today is it's today" The bartender says "well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy one a drink, In fact, this one is on me" As the lady finishers her drink, the woman to her right says I would like to buy a drink, too" The lady says " Thank Barman I want another Irish with two drops of water. " Coming up" says the Barman, as she finishes that drink the man on her left says 'I would like to buy you one , too. The lady says thank you Barman, I would like another Irish Whisky with two drops of water" " Coming right up" the Bartender says. Ma-m I am dying of curiosity, why the Irish Whisky with only two drops of water?. The lady replies" Sonny when you are my age, You've learned to hold your liquor....Holding your water however, is a whole other issue." This has been altered, The original story had a lecherous Flt Eng. who tried to chat the Lady up etc. etc. Changed to protect the Loadmasters wife who was involved!!!!!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording