PBUSSSA / MSA SOFTBALL Message Board
Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Re(1): Midland
IP: 50.27.96.248

I just walked in from the tournament and this is what is on the board. Well boys this pissed me off. You have to be a complete idiot. First of all Mario Gonzalez did not bring the umpires in, Daryl Holland the West Texas State UIC did. We brought umpires in from as far away as Clovis NM. Some of those guys had to work 15 games on Saturday just so an idiot like you could come play. If your so good why don't you come out from behind the keyboard and help us. We try like hell to get people to umpire slow pitch and the standard answer is "I don't want to put up with those crying assholes". The fields may not be the best but they are as good as Sam Rodriquez and his crew of 6 can keep them. His crew has to take care of EVERY field in Midland. We had twice as many USSSA Select Teams at $525.00 play in Midland last Weekend and understand the fields we have. Softball teams are becoming so ungrateful that the Cities in West Texas are not wanting to mess with them. As far as putting the undefeated on 7 & 8 that is All on me. I should have caught it. This tournament had more teams in it than it did last year so it was far from pathetic. It sounds to me like you need to take your team and drive to Mansfield every weekend and not play with us. Then we both will be happy. I have too many people work too hard to put up with crap like this.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording