Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Airman Aircrew Reunion
IP: 115.64.91.201

Fellow Airman Aircrew over the past few months Gerry McMullen his wife Josephine and I have been putting the final plans together for this years Reunion. We are happy to announce that all activities are now confirmed and the cost of this years function is actually a little cheaper then previous reunion. This is due to the last reunion committee giving us a kick start with some funds plus the excellent deals we were able to negotiate with the Penrith Paceway function manager.

I would request your assistance in spreading the word to other fellow aircrew that may not monitor the Airman Aircrew website or have dropped of the radar.
Please have a look at the reunion site, see what’s planned and crack on and start booking your tickets so we can gain some momentum and start building the enthusiasm.
Accommodation, there is a link on the reunion site that shows several options on where to stay.
Being a local here for 30 years my recommendation is the Mercure Penrith which is next to Panthers World of Entertainment and centrally located and walking distance to the Penrith Paceway Reunion Venue, RSL, food outlets and many attractions.
I have blocked out 15 twin / double rooms and have negotiated a discount price of $160 for Aircrew and partners but you must quote the reference RAAF161111 when booking.

Neil Avard, a retired Loadmaster owns Delta Rent a Car at Windsor.
He has offered a special rate deals on hire cars if your catching the train in or out of Windsor. There are several hire car options for those arriving at Penrith via the train.
We look forward to hosting this years function and your company.

Beetle Bailey

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording