Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

Evil, orange, psychic rabbit (screenplay format)

In 97 or 98 I read a trilogy of fan/spec scripts, all by one writer. Each had the "theme" of a color.

One script I have no memory of at all.

Another had the theme of green. There was some immortal warrior running around with swords chopping off people's heads. There was a crossover character from Twin Peaks, though I'd never seen the show at the time so couldn't tell you who.

But the story which I never forgot and hope to find: The theme color was orange. The story opens with a high school sports team bus riding home after an away game. The bus is stopped by a flying saucer that then blows it up. One kid survives, who had been reading a UFO comic book. He was already anti-social and (maybe) autistic before the explosion. This kid is actually in the care of Scully's brother William. The writer depicted Scully and William as having a reasonably good relationship. The surviving kid is drinking orange drink when M & S interview him about the explosion. We discover that this kid has an invisible orange rabbit/bunny that watches over him and kills for him. The orange bunny and the opening flying saucer are manifestations of this kid's psychic ability. There's a big climatic battle in William Scully's house between the orange rabbit, M & S, and the kid who (I think) is trying to reject this rabbit.

One more thing I remember is the authors notes. He claimed to have come up with this "orange story" when he saw the cover of a rabbit themed children's book with an unintentionally scary orange rabbit. It was in the Easter display at a bank.

Hope to find this again. Been searching for years.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording