Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Re(10): MONTY JESINOWSKI
IP: 1.132.97.88

Thank you everyone for all your efforts, I appreciate the support you have shown dad.

Please note that we found out in July 2015. With what mongo has said about dads health is true.

At the end dad was only requesting female presence, well that's what I was told and it wouldn't suprise me.

With the family ISSUES, I'm not sure what exactly went on, nor is it irrelevant now. At the end dad would of been thinking about his hole life, and despite if he got to see you at all or even one last time, he knew who his brothers Are. Honestly I don't think he would of wanted all one to see what he looked like towards the end.

Once again I really thank you all, for being there in one way or another. For showing me that dad had caring and loving friends after all this time, and the stories between you all.

Lots of love, Zara Jesinowski - his youngest daughter.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020