Ontario Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
Re(1): Local rule changes
IP: 216.168.118.93

I would have to agree with Josh on this,the 2015 season was good(granted I didnt attend as many events as I normally do) I feel the focus should be on safety not OEM this and OEM that. Our sport already has enough opposition from law enforcement and ministry of transport.I have sat on the board of directors in the past for 8 years for our local Ex and know first hand how much the local puller brings to our event,from the entry to get on the grounds to the dinner he/she buys to the rides/games they play with there kids not to mention the fact that they got 6 or 8 coworkers and buddies come down to watch them.The class has its headaches im sure from admin and tech but it is the grass rooots of the sport and does drive the sport forward.The effect of limiting or basically eliminating the locals can be seen just by looking at the Lakefeild event,it has as much as dried up due to pullers not attending.
Just my two cents

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Disclaimer: OTTPA is NOT responsible or liable for what users post on this message board. All posts are for entertainment purposes. If you do not include your name in any or all postings they will be removed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording