Ontario Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
solution to the local pull
IP: 174.89.163.160

I have been reading all the post about the rule changes and have no input as I do not pull with a truck but I do with a modified tractor. I do agree the rules are for safety of the fans, pullers, and organizers that are on the track. Some are ridiculous and a bit stupid but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I only joined last year and to go through everything was a bit difficult, but worth the work the first time down the track. I was told the first pull I pulled at that this sport is like heroine and once you do you can't stop. That being said I do have a solution for those that don't have the means to complly with the new rules. September 24th there is a local non sanction pull at Bolton for both truck and tractor. It is a fun pull for all and is head for the people that can't afford or have the time to build a pulling vehicle.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Disclaimer: OTTPA is NOT responsible or liable for what users post on this message board. All posts are for entertainment purposes. If you do not include your name in any or all postings they will be removed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording