cancha
NJAA
cancha
Re(1): Dos Equis dumping Most Interesting Man

I agree Laca I loved and looked forward to those commercials.I got shook down by Cops while in Mexico City.I was eating at a taco stand and wanted a beer to drink.This was in the Zona Rosa the taco stand couldnt serve beer.So the owner said he would go get me a beer at 7-11.He came back with a Dos Equis beer in a bag.Next thing I know Cops are on me threatening to throw me in a Mexico City jail.I was with Roger Baron in 1998 for World Championships.The cops load us up and drive us to atm and told me withdrawal money or go to jail.Im really scared!Roger starts speaking in Spanish telling them why we were there.We were in Team USA sweats.They dont care they say money or jail Im really upset.I was on tight budget and these guys set me up with a #### Dos Equis to rob me the policia.Roger takes my card punches a bunch of wrong numbers in,Im screaming that Im callling US embassy and really about to cry.They tell us were giving you a break and left us there.Roger saved us,but thats my Dos Equis jaialai story.Had fun playing yesterday see you soon.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

National Jai-Alai Association -- Mission Statement

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording