DEAR TABBY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
MIA Worries

Dear tabby I just broiught my 9 mo old kitten home affter a two month stay at my aunts home whilst remodeling our house when we got him home he was fine the first day yesterday he got out be tween 9 am and 1pm and vanished he's still verry much a kitten and a coward would rather run and hide than fiht how far would the larger Fiercer Toms in the nebighor hood chase him? He's never been out all night but i placed some food and watter near the back door whare he got out hopeing to draw him home i spent from two pm till affter 7 walking around the nebighor hood calling him but he's not anwsering I'm going to the local shelter in the Am to post a missing Kitty report and to checdk and see if he came in though i doubt it he hides from every one but my daughter and my self Am i doing something wrong? or is he to far away to hear me? He hasnt been fixed yet were doing that on the 7th if he coems home before then our city is only 6,200 pple and we live near RR tracks what are the chances of him finding his own way home? thanks Momma

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording