Boards2go Support

Re(3): Ad Problems Also

Thank you for the quick reply. To answer your comments:

I don't advertise the board at all, but it is an open board. No one has to register to post, so that's probably why we get hit by bots.

The person who reported the current problem had this to say:
"I turned off my blocker so that I could gather information for you and I just couldn't get onto the site. I'd make it on for 2 seconds before an add kicked in.

So I'm using an iPhone and safari.

The ads that are coming up currently are:

Mobile-prize.online
Adtrack.king.com
J68luckysweep.com
Amazon.com-redemption.club
Ip.want-to-win.com

That's as much as I could do without wanting to slam my phone against the wall in frustration (I have to shut my browser down in order to escape the ad).

Doing all that caused an issue.

The ads were able to get past my blocker, which meant that I couldn't submit my answer to you. I had to turn my iPhone on and off again. This has fixed it."

Another board visitor said this:
"I'm in France, and I don't have any problems to get into the site
I don't use un adblocker and yes there're ads, but "regular" french ads, I mean nothing explicit, and they don't bother me - I"m using a laptop and Internet Explorer."

So we have two people without ad blockers. One can get into the site and isn't seeing inappropriate ads. The other is having a lot of trouble getting AND seeing explicit ads even when she does use an ad blocker. Different devices, different browsers, possibly different operating systems.

I hope this is helpful.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording