We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
yanna bayio or butanyl injection for bleeding?
IP: 172.91.203.210

Hi James,

I am so glad I found your videos. Thank you for helping people. I have advanced cervical cancer and just got out of the hospital for a second time in 6 weeks for blood transfusions. I am doing many alternative treatments, rectal ozone, juicing, etc. I do baking soda douches and Dr. Simoncini told me to try salt and water afterward as well. I was getting high dose vitamin iv's with 50k C with a glutathione push and twice afterward massive tumor fell out, tumor, not blood supply. I saw what you had to say about the C and I suspect it was the glutathione each time that pushed the tumor out. I've been able to keep the tumor down until recently. It had stopped making so much blood supply and now it's back to bleeding a lot and none has fallen out in some time. I am in a lot of pain and the tumor is like 8 cm now. I refuse radiation and chemo. My question is about what best works to stop the bleeding? Cayenne douches per Dr. Schulz but it doesn't work. I was told about an herb called Yanna Baiyou? And also an injection of N Butanyl with saline injected into a muscle. What would you recommend? I am buyin the herbs you recommend for cancer, what is the best to stop the blood supply building? Thank you so much in advance if you have time to answer my post. I so appreciate it.

Carisa

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.