Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Re(3): 36 SQN Colours
IP: 60.231.57.78

Loadmaster "" Have a Beer Engineer.?" "Sorry only drink Ginger Ale " Childish I know but we all worked together, helped each other and enjoyed ourselves.. The best part of my service life. The A. A. Website is the greatest thing since Ring Pull Tinnies... Memories Returning.. At the end of 1960 the Indonesians put a limit on the number of flights we could make over their country .. Darwin Changi and vice versa. The route was then changed to Ric. Pearce, Cocos, 12 N.M. miles away from Sumurtra, Butterworth. The return trip the same route except it was night flying, Sheet lighting on the horizon, Streak Lighting in front, Elmers Fire on the Nose. This was the reason of a Flt>Eng putting the MOON on the tail of the Aircraft. Night flying is a Horses Ass. { A Flt Engineer was so frightened I had to hold his hand!!!! Not true but made a story on return.) It was the same Flt Engineer when we set the fastest time Pearce. Richmond. Flying empty, Heavy Tail Winds, he had to put the Props in Flight Idle otherwise we would exceed Mil. Spec Flight Speed. Story telling at its best.!!! On my first trip on this route. 18 Dec 60. Flt LT. Chappel. At Pearce before the run up to go and pick kangaroo and other wild flowers to take to the Hospital at Butterworth. But London to a Brick that things like that happen now!!!! About Ranks Most of the Herc Captains were previously Dak. Flt.Sgts. Bill Massey, ?McKenzie,Pete De. Rouffinic,Paul Choeqnot, were those I remember from Air. Mov.times

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording