The caves are where it all started. They allowed the first wandering wolves access to the land of Blossom Forest, and afterward housed the monster that had threatened the earliest of inhabitants. The heroes had slain it, yes, but in doing so had also closed off one of the pathways in the caverns, magic blocking one of the many exits to Blossom Forest. But over the years, the original spell has weakened and now the way is clear. What will not only crawl out of the caverns, but erupt from it? The caves now thrum with the ever growing magic wellspring as it spreads out into the land. It is from here that the first vampire of Blossom Forest was corrupted, and it is here that any subsequent vampire will be born. To traverse its paths is dangerous - there is an almost impenetrable darkness, and in that abyss lays many secrets - hidden holes one could fall through, weakened floors, and then of course there is the labyrinthe itself. No one knows what the deeper levels hold - no one has traveled them and survived to tell tales. Not even those who call this place home dares to test their luck by going in deep, deep, deeper. The magic exuding from this place has rearranged the lands - moving packs, changing the terrain. Here the cave looks the same but it is not - it is more dangerous than ever. In addition, outside the mouth of the cave the sacred stones that once stood erect in another place now stand guard. They are colored the most beautiful arrangement of jewel tones, and almost appear to be made of gems themselves, no longer the dull grey they once were. It is within them that all official fights must take place - at the Blican Orlege. Welcome to Drylic Cofa...

Refresh/Reload

Even though I am shrouded in darkness...I wish only to feel the sun upon my pelt
IP: 140.254.77.251

A Promise Was Made

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Though at first she shied away from him, away from his touch, she eventually met his gaze and held it, taking in his long soliloquy in stride. Bloodied pools peered at him as he asked her name, and finally rose. Though he had equaled her height when she was lying upon the ground, when she stood she fell as tall as his own mother, and had there been light behind her he would have found himself in her shadow. Nares flared as she inhaled sharply, pulling back the tears running down through her nostrils, though it failed to dry those that had already rained down upon her face... And then finally she spoke, breaking her vow of darkened silence. 'I'm not much to befriend males anymore, my dear. But it's worth a try, I'd like to help you.' Drizzt smiled softly at her and dipped his head, starting to follow her back the way he came, toward the exit. "What does it matter, male or female? We are all wolves and both are capable of love and hate, evil and good." He waited for her answer and after she replied, she stopped, to at last introduce herself. 'My name is Motionless. We should head out if we're to find your home.' Once more Drizzt nodded and followed her.

The sun blinded him, and even though his pupils constricted it continued to pain him - he had a congenital defect in his eyes that made them more sensitive to light... The sun, as much as he loved it, would always ail him. But he said not a word of complaint and instead followed her blindly. He had know ideas about how the ways of this place were - he did not know the trails, nor the packs, nor even any sense of direction. His only hope was either that this femme knew where to go, or that his father would somehow manage to find him in this wilderness. For a moment, Drizzt regretted leaving Malignant Felicity - at least there, his father had known where he was... But the time for regrets and turning back was past. All that was left was the future.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
||Drizzt|| ||Belongs to the Sun|| ||Malignant Felicity|| ||Pup||

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording