cancha
NJAA
cancha
Re(2): Thanks

Thanks Carlo for the invite, I'd love to go play there, I told Jose Nava "Ulises" that I certainly have CT on my bucket list of things to do, to go play with him and they guys there. I think we would get injured with that Matt ball in the small NM court, and I have to say people of St Petersburg have a tremendous set of gonads to play with that ball there, and I still wanna go back there and try it. I saw what I missed on a video S.K posted from the action at St Pete. the day after I left, on Sat morning. No rain!

Laca, I have two gopro hero II's that I use on a 3D casing to get 3D jai alai, I have a gopro Hero 4 Silver that has great video quality, but my all time favorite is my Gopro Hero 4 Sessions, ever since I bought it I have hardly used anything else, better quality than the Hero II, not as good quality as the 4 silver, but it's the easiest to use, always ready camera. It's waterproof without any casing and has good sound and very good video quality, and it fits anywhere. LOVE IT!.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

National Jai-Alai Association -- Mission Statement

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording