Beach Boys Britain
Re(2): Random Thoughts Following Brian's Bostony Symphony Hall Concert

Hi Bruce,

I intentionally did not post any specifics because I may have misheard or mistaken comments or gestures that I believed I heard/witnessed during the show. I know there are others who post on this board who were likely at the show. Personally, I am a fan of and support all of the Beach Boys, regardless of the name under which they tour. This is not an effort on my part to stir up trouble. I've read the barbs back and forth by others on this board and I've never engaged in any of it, except for the time that I posted in defense of Val not deleting factual information of a former Brian Wilson band member of a legal nature. My email is attached to my posts and I encourage anyone who was at the 6/18 Boston show to email me personally to tell me if they saw or heard anything critical. I have revealed no specifics and therefore a personal email confirming what I saw or heard would speak volumes. If people who were there can provide details that convince me that I misheard/misinterpreted something I would be the first to offer an apology and a retraction.
On a more positive note, I look forward to the Beach Boys show in a few weeks at Hampton Beach!

Brian

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording