Beach Boys Britain
Re(1): Brian Wilson at Tanglewood, Lenox, Massachusetts, June 19, 2016

I never thought of the connection before of Brian being born on the summer solstice. You're right...if one could hand-pick the day for Brian's birth there probably would not have been a more appropriate day for him to have been born.
Interesting to hear that they were so thorough with security Friday night at Symphony Hall. We were not searched on Friday night and I was somewhat surprised to see people in the venue with backpacks (maybe that is a nod to the college students that frequent events there). Also, I waited to hear the train/whistle/barking dog on Friday nights but they did not play it.
It was nice to hear Al give a shout out to Northeastern University on Saturday night. It was NU's annual Night at the Pops and an alumni email (grad school...I'll always be a PC Friar at heart!) from them gave me a 2nd chance at tickets after being shut out by a web crash on the original onsale date.

Bruce- I know you played Tanglewood a year or two ago...any chance we'll see the Beach Boys play a future show at Symphony Hall?
---Brian

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording