Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Bush Walking
IP: 58.165.72.114

This incident happened many years ago and on recollection this is what happened... A SNCo from Air Movements at Richmond, Grahame was his name if I remember correctly, went bushwalking in the Blue Mountains, west of North Richmond. Grahame became tired, hungry and thirsty. Luckily he came upon a house in the heavy scrub, knocking on the door of the house he was greeted by a ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. " I'm lost" said Grahame , " Can you put me up for the night?". "Certainly" the Chinese man said,...But on one conditions. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese torture known to man" " Ok" said Graham, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house. Before dinner the daughter came down the stairs. She was young, beautiful and had a fanatic figure. She was obviously attracted to Graham as she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old mans warning, Graham ignored her and went up to bed alone, but during the night he could bear it no longer and snuck into her room for a night of passion, learning many things he was not taught when doing his Loading and Lashing Course. He was care full to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear and, near dawn, he crept back to his room happy and exhausted like he would be after loading an Aircraft. Later he woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read.. Chinese Torture No 1. Large Rock on Chest.. " That's crap thought Graham ,if that's the best the old coot can do I don't have much to worry about. He picked the rock up, walked over to the window and through the boulder out, As he did so he notice another note that read, Chinee Torture No 2: Rock tied to left testicle" In panic he saw that the line that was already getting close to taunt. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the rock, As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read.. Chinese Torture No 3 Right testicle tied to bedpost.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording