Beach Boys Britain
Re(1): BRIAN WILSON TICKETS

Just curious...is the face value of the tickets outrageous or is it the secondary ticket market that is overcharging? Here in the U.S. I originally tried to buy tickets to Brian's Boston, Massachusetts Symphony Hall show and the website crashed and I didn't get tickets. The face value tickets were a great deal but when I looked at what the secondary market was charging it was insane (although if people buy them I guess they will keep doing it). In the end, I lucked out and was able to purchase great seats in the 2nd balcony center for $27 apiece. That was face value. Those same tickets were being offered for as much as $300 and more (each) on the secondary market. That's a shame b/c, as you referenced, it sometimes prevents the true fans from attending the concert. As much as I wanted to go, there is no way I could justify spending that type of money for a show, especially knowing the true face value of the tickets.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording