Boards2go Support

board owner

please do your investigation by all means this is insane i have not had any issues unless i unlock my message board thats why she is complaining to you yet again and violations that are made is because of the female who constantly emails you or goes to the support for boards2go when i refuse to let her post filthy lies and constantly harrass me and my family nonstop she even made and additional facebook account to the other she has to harrass me again so as long as my message board is locked up she can not post her childish rants she has been doing this for years and not one person would stop her from boards2go so as i said check it out iam guilty of nothing but if i unlock my board she will have a feild day posting filth then run to you asking to shut my board down the violations when posted are from HER!HAVE A BLESSED EVENING

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording