Perhaps changed most of all out of all of the packs is this place. It was stripped out of its forested home and now instead lays at the edge of an ocean. The vast sparkling eternity of the water lays to the south of the land, while the rest of the land is made of rocky outjuttings. Gone are the trees, and all that remains for greenery are the short shrubs that dot the paths in the rock, and the moss that grows thanks to the spray of the waves. Further toward the shore, barnacles are a plenty, and look to cut the pads of those who slip on the wet surface. These extend out into the water itself, and the tough land has multiple caverns scraped into it, providing ample dens for the wolves that live there. Depending on the tide, however, the lower caverns may flood, and the vicious swirling water may prove to be dangerous as there is a strong undertide ready to pull unsuspecting swimmers to their doom. Even the tide itself is powerful enough to push intruders against one cliff or another. The ocean does provide, however, plenty of food for those who brave the waters - there are many breeds of seals and sea lions, though the males that protect each of these are vicious and territorial. There are also turtles that come ashore to breed and to lay their eggs - both the adults and the eggs themselves can provide sustenance to the wolves. But they must take care - the water is deep enough to allow sharks to come to shore from the depths below. Those unwilling to venture the waves or wet their paws with the moist sand of the shore can find snakes and hares in the rocky outcroppings, but they must beware the Komodo dragon and other monitor lizards that perch upon the shore - they are swift and move in groups, not to mention they carry venom in their bite that causes immense pain, paralysis, and prevents blood clotting. This is not the land for the weak of heart or the weak at all really. This is Uyaraut - ‘The Diamond in the Rough’.

Refresh/Reload

my heart yet beats...the poison draught of you
IP: 99.191.202.2

He chuckled at her snarky comment. 'Oh no worries, my dear. I’m not greedy; even if others dared to occupy my thoughts there’s always room for one more.' Nimueh snarled softly, but meant it more out of amusement than anything else, but then changed her tune and the snarl turned into a purr. "We could invite others in, it doesn't just have to be you and me, darling, we could make a party of it - the more the merrier." She winked and curled around him as she hinted at the escapades she had performed the night before... And then he had discovered her secret and pulled away - something she had not been to keen on. The femme had quickly closed the distance, not wanting it to be his chose to scurry away. She wanted the contact and relished it... She was not pleased with the thought of her relationship with Dante forcing her into a monogomal livelihood.

And then the grande reveal - she showed him her 'healing' wound and moved enough so that he could see her tendons and muscles expand and contract. It clearly bothered him... Yet intrigued him at the same time. 'Not exactly. It’s more fascinating than it is disturbing. But… In order to examine such a wound, a significant amount of pain must be felt. That does bother me.' Nimueh rolled her eyes and rolled her shoulder away from him, changing the subject to something lighter - a lovely stroll around the terra in each others' company. She had no desire to indulge his emotions, unless they were ones of lust. They got along too well for him to ruin it with caring about her - caring about others was dangerous, for it meant that they got intimately close to your heart - making them in a prime position to hurt you, a fact that Nimueh had taken advantage of far too many times in the past. And she had no desire for a relationship, so it was null and void anyway.

Graciously, he granted her the change in subject and smiled at her as he moved to her side. 'I’ll never be bored with you around. What exactly are you hoping to find out about me, Mon'Amie?' Coyly, she glanced at him as he winked at her and giggled. "Oh darling, you flatter me with such pretty words!" She leaned against him and peered up at him from beneath thick lashes, batting them at him. "I want to know all about you, love, quite intimately if you'll allow me." Quickly she nipped at his ear before flitting away. "I want to know what you enjoy and don't, who you have had, where you have been, where you would want to take me..." Giggling again she nudged against him. "Oh, but I am getting ahead of myself." She sighed and rolled her eyes before picking up the pace a bit. "Why are you here? What events led you to this land, to this pack, to my side?"

One Betrayal Leads to Another Betrayal

My parents have gone My siblings have abandoned me My lover broke me I have no allegiance

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording