Beach Boys Britain
Re(5): 46 years ago today

Thanks for the kind words Robert F. It was a pretty amazing experience hanging with Mike that time. He was so cool to me, and loved that I had all of those albums to sign. I also spoke with Al Jardine, who was playing pinball in this small arcade with a very young Matt, who was probably only 11 or 12 years old. I later met Carl for the first time. He signed a couple things, but was in a hurry.

Now...as we all know on this board, no one name drops except for Alyn. He thinks I'm famous, but I'm not. Just a fan like the rest of us!! And Alyn, when ya coming back to California, so I can kick your ass?!?!?

I'm also one of those few NOT on Facebook. Not a big fan of it all....especially since everytime you Post something on Facebook, the wheels of marketing start rolling and you get bombarded on Facebook with ads related to what you posted. Same thing with Google. No privacy left in the world. I don't need that bull####!!

Pany

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording