Boards2go Support

4 days later the intrusive ads either continue or spread

I came here to see if anyone else was getting strings of ads all over their message board and was relieved to find that I'm not the only one. THEN I saw that CS says it was taken care of on the 8th. It is now the 12th and the ads are all over my board, whereas I never saw a single one for the past 4 days. Not only that, but they're all over THIS board! The main message list has them at the top, one row down, and at the bottom. EVERY message you read has them all over the interior text. I have my board set up to allow some non-intrusive ads through AdBlock Plus, but this is NOT non-intrusive, and even adding them to the blocker gets rid of only one ad, leaving the text accompanying it on the board. I will send screenshots of my board as well as what I'm seeing here after CS contacts me so I know they're on the same page. If it was fixed before, it's broken again now.email@email.com

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording