Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): My Wikipedia Entry
IP: 2.96.116.99

I have NOT got time to fuck around correcting howlers and observing spurious protocol on an online dictionary entry about myself which I didn't want and am fucking sick of seeing. I especially hate the bits where other sad onanists with no lives have highlighted the words 'citation needed'for the rules which they have made in a court where they are judge, juries and prosecutors. The mugs.
As it happens, the Wiki entry isn't wholly bad but there are one or two things which I'd change now if I could.
1) That picture, which is great and well funny but not particularly accurate or representative of what I actually look like.
2) I have NEVER been known as the Wild Man of Wivenhoe. It was the title of a book which I wrote.
3) The musical detail is mostly pretty accurate, but so tediously long as to be sleep-inducing to all but the most fanatic trainspotter.
For my sins I am also a professional writer with nearly three decades of writing for national publications. As an editor, therefore, I would take a prudent razor to much of this stuff, its veracity notwithstanding. It has no flair, no style. We MUST think of the reader.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording