Welcome to the RAAF Airman Aircrew Association Message Board. It is for all to use whether airman aircrew or not, however the majority of us who frequent this message board are former or current RAAF aircrew, associates or enthusiasts who want to be 'in the know'. We must be certain, however, that we do not disclose any information which may compromise the security of the ADF or its personnel and we also must be certain not to criticise or to pass judgment on others. 'THINK' before you post, or if you aren't sure, 'DON'T POST'. When making a post, you should identify yourself by including both your Christian and surnames as well as providing a valid email address. As this message board is not editable nor can a post be removed once the post has been sent, please contact the following for the amendment or removal of a post: messageboard@airmanaircrew.com.au. Thank you. These are the current emoticons boards2go.com supports and are courtesy of Cybergifs.com: http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Parents
IP: 123.211.49.165

Three kids, all successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor. Son no 1. " Sorry I am running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have to get you a gift." "Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is were all together today. Son no 2 arrived. " You and Mom look great. dad. I just flew in from Montreal between dispositions and didn't have time to shop for you" "its nothing, "said the father. "were glad you are able to come." Just then the daughter arrived. " Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything." After they finished dessert, the father said, " There's something your mother and I wanted to tell you for a long time. You see we were really poor, but we managed to send each of you to college, Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we never found time to get married" The three children gasped and said,"" WHAT? you mean we are all bastards?" " Yep , said the father. """Cheap ones too""

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

http://www.boards2go.com/smiley.html
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording