The caves are where it all started. They allowed the first wandering wolves access to the land of Blossom Forest, and afterward housed the monster that had threatened the earliest of inhabitants. The heroes had slain it, yes, but in doing so had also closed off one of the pathways in the caverns, magic blocking one of the many exits to Blossom Forest. But over the years, the original spell has weakened and now the way is clear. What will not only crawl out of the caverns, but erupt from it? The caves now thrum with the ever growing magic wellspring as it spreads out into the land. It is from here that the first vampire of Blossom Forest was corrupted, and it is here that any subsequent vampire will be born. To traverse its paths is dangerous - there is an almost impenetrable darkness, and in that abyss lays many secrets - hidden holes one could fall through, weakened floors, and then of course there is the labyrinthe itself. No one knows what the deeper levels hold - no one has traveled them and survived to tell tales. Not even those who call this place home dares to test their luck by going in deep, deep, deeper. The magic exuding from this place has rearranged the lands - moving packs, changing the terrain. Here the cave looks the same but it is not - it is more dangerous than ever. In addition, outside the mouth of the cave the sacred stones that once stood erect in another place now stand guard. They are colored the most beautiful arrangement of jewel tones, and almost appear to be made of gems themselves, no longer the dull grey they once were. It is within them that all official fights must take place - at the Blican Orlege. Welcome to Drylic Cofa...

Refresh/Reload

Wolf in Sheep's Skin
IP: 140.254.77.142

Draven

I'm Your Worst Nightmare Dressed as your Day Dream
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

'Well, Draven, you are speaking to Ambrosia. Iota of Abendrot and daughter of Halina. So don't try anything funny. Am I supposed to pity you, Draven? I do not pity. What if I do not want you to be in my company? Maybe I came here to get away from everyone and be alone. If it's socialization you want you should look for a real home. Just stay the hell out of mine.' The mottled brute chuckled and shrugged. "I have not often been held in high regard for my humor, miss Ambrosia." He remembered in perfect detail the last time that he had. It had been the last time that he and his gang had tortured and maimed Halina without consequence. He had joked about her crazy mother who had committed suicide because of her sin of homosexuality and how Halina should take her own life to repent. Draven had joked about taking her virginity even though they were both but teenagers to show her what a titan was like. And his gang had urged him on and so he had - he had raped her til she bled while the rest of the had pinned her down.

Draven smiled at the memory before returning his attention to the ess in front of him. "If you do not want to be in my company then you need merely leave. If you wish to be alone you should have first ensured that you were actually alone instead of barging in on another's solititude and peace. You have a real home - your words, not mine - so why aren't you there in the privacy of your den instead of invading mine?" He paused to give her time to react - be it outrage or pity or indifference. His vocals deepened and he turned away from her, responding with hardly more than a whisper that reverberated off of the walls of the cavern. "As for a home... Perchance I should. It has been years since I have belonged anywhere, years since I have joined a pack. Since then I have always been alone..." He paused for dramatic effect and sniffled once before turning back to her, a brighter facade painted upon his face.

"Anyway that is no concern of yours and I do not mean to burden you with tales of my woes. I wish you the best, Miss Ambrosia, in finding what it is that you are searching for." And just like that, Draven began to walk off into the darkness, into the labyrinthe that was his home. The only question was... would she follow him?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Ω Draven Ω Untamed Demon Ω Escaped Convict Ω Azura Ω

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject: