Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(6): 1 big gig or 7 golden afternoons?
IP: 65.213.219.66

A small irony that the earliest live Cleaners recording is from Rolf's hometown - Hamburg's Grosse Freiheit in 1987. Were you in the audience, Rolf?

I saw the 7-man King Crimson two years ago in Philadelphia for a steep price but I don't mind. I'd seen Fripp live in several different settings but never been to an actual KC concert. So it was a sort of bucket list thing. The show was at the Phila Orchestra's concert hall so the view and the sound were superb.

At the other extreme, I was at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana two weeks ago for a football game and I bumped into the school's artist-in-residence at the campus hotel lobby. I got to meet and chat with Todd Rundgren for free. I told him how much I enjoyed seeing him on tour with Ringo back in June. Very gracious and friendly guy. As was Fripp for that matter when I accosted him for an autograph back in the '90s. I understand he can be aloof.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording