Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Lizardland: The Complete Lyrics
IP: 72.86.145.137

These can be found tucked away within this very website, incidentally. From the home page one need merely click on site index, then on The Brotherhood of Lizards, then on the gateway image, then on the respective disc covers, then on "click here to see lyrics".

There's a good bit of Lizards info there if one goes exploring. For instance: "At our last gig, in Ipswich, Nel and I were headliners with a second support from a young chap called Roger Rhino ľa solo guitarist. He was incredibly nervous, so I offered to go on and do some poems, then he wouldn't be the first act on. I'd been tinkering with poems for some time, so for the first time in my life, ever, I went on and read poetry to a live audience. I read "I Hank Marvinned " and a couple of other early things. The reaction was good. Nel said to me: "You ought to try doing a bit more of that stuff, Martin. It went down alright." I laughed and shook my head."
I fear Roger Rhino was never heard from again?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording