Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Of Facebook and new music
IP: 78.147.91.174

Hello trainspottres
After a few weeks of mostly sorting out family business, I'm back on the musical again. I now have a story, a bunch of characters, about 4 songs finished, another few in process. I decided that Facebook, the FB account that is, is a bit of a waste of time. Like shouting in a big echoey hall and hearing your own voice and those of many of your dullest neighbours. I'm also pig-sick of people banging on about Brexit/ Clinton/ Trump/ Corbyn etc etc and indeed ya-de-da.
I haven't cancelled the account but I've moved my main activity over to my Facebook Page: "Cleaners from Venus / Martin Newell." There I will be posting up bit of music, the odd poem and news snippets. It's also far more international and friendly. Facebook in fact seems like just a bigger version of my local internet forum;full of water-cooler non-moments, workplace time-wasters, laptop politicians, closet dictators, whiners and twats. I need to get stuff done. See you iover there, if you're around.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording