cancha
NJAA
cancha
Belota hands over rare Generation 1 Matt Ball to the NJAA

Belota has donated a rare Generation 1 - Matt Ball - to the NJAA. Such a ball, perhaps worth over $3,500 on eBay, has never been used by the NJAA. The only balls used on the court have been the green Generation II, the fast dark tan III, and the light tan VI balls.

The Gen I, which is green like the Gen II ball, is a little lighter but super fast. In fact the ball is so fast, it will not be allowed on the court for play. The bounce is amazing as well as the speed of the ball.

I'm not sure how the ball would play on Matt's court, and if that the Gen II was slowed down for that reason. Perhaps Carlo could fill us in with details here?

I have wrapped the ball in white and will bring it out for demo purposes between games for a little fun. Belota has already thrown it on the court, and with his strength, the ball was flying well over 100 mph and going wall to wall easily. Even the ex-Orlando pro was shocked at its speed and bounce.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

National Jai-Alai Association -- Mission Statement

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording