POSTINGS ADVERTISING ANY BUSINESS FOR PROFIT ARE NOT ALLOWED! ALSO, D99.3 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY POST AND/OR BAN ANY USER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. *****ATTENTION!***** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR AND POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR NAME, USER NAME, AND PASSWORD YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE (write them down!) TO: WDMP@MHTC.NET
1999 Buick Regal GS for sale
IP: 24.183.37.101

Have a 1999 Buick Regal GS for sale. Car has 316,707 miles, supercharged 3800 series II motor has 159,626 miles, and transmission has around 200,000 miles. Runs and shifts great! Fun to drive! Clean title! Has aftermarket Thrush muffler which makes it louder after it's warmed up. Was my project car, but no longer have the time or money for it. Was also my daily driver back and forth to Madison. Needs right front hub assembly, steering rack and pinion, and some refabrication in the trunk for strut mounts. Listing on Kelly Blue Book is $1164 in fair condition. Asking $1000 O.B.O. Also have an extra 3800 series II motor w/modified supercharger for $300, and an extra supercharger for $200. First come first serve. Call or text Dan @ 608-425-8677. If I don't answer, leave a message.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

===OUTLAW COUNTRY-D99.3! MORE PRIZES, MORE MUSIC, MORE FUN!===
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording