NOT HAPPY< EVER> Posted on November 23, 2016 at 04:03:28 PM by PLOW CUSTOMER NOT HAPPY
GOT YOUR ATTENTION?
read on then for "the mind ride" before you go to bed.......
FADE IN THE SONG from You Tube...
AMERICAN TERRORIST, by LUPE FIASCO. I DARE YOU>>>>>>
FIRST: Thanks for the snow plow workers. Borotek did my shop's long, drive way. How about you?
I'm a smart person. I know it is not easy work. Our country is more impressed with the Musical Hamilton than living like him -- everyday. He was not cheap/lazy or un-prioritized. That's the real musical.
HERE ARE THE 10 GOLDEN RULES:
1. I joe blow vecchio DO NOT expect you, the ignorant, uneducated, looser, skum-bag volunteer fireman to fix my lawn, mail box or property after extreme weather event's. ( lawyers will say define.... etc., I say you and God will know what's fair. )
2. Thank God we didn't have a fire call those two days or Local community legend Shum Luebner would have been the only one there.
2.5 Moreover, I will pay you what I EARN PER HOUR.
3. Next. I will pay for ALL the MAINTENANCE COST( including co2 tax per ton ) and LABOR and the heat for the facility to repair it.
4. I will buy the torches, the gas for the torches, and the cheap tools....
5. Why are the people who are against fracking in Texas, N Dakota, etc., the cheap humans? They want us to work in 50 degree garages cause they don't want to pay for the once expensive heat. Yet they want their offfffices in FEDERAL buildings to be 72. In their contract. But my contract is with God on this one....
6. Remember, X mas is coming...God sees this ####.
7. Thank a neighbor and not a family member..... for once.
FADE out LUPE and FADE IN, GIG IN THE SKY BY PINK FLOYD>
8. You all get my/God's point.
Stop being cheap when you drive a 30 thousand $$$, fully-loaded, pearl coated, ( how privileged, ISIS loves this for recruitment videos ) remote entry, 500 grams of co2 per mile, electric windows, locks, Sun roof etc. vehicles....grow up before I kill myself.
9 Then I'll be waiting at the gate when you get there. I wont open it after I tell GOD how cheap and un-prioritized your soul was all these years.