Before you join, please read the
Updated Site Rules

You must wait to be accepted before posting your new character anywhere on the site. You can only be accepted by Azura, Xathira, Metalhead, or Liberty.

**The following are the only allowed wolf breeds. If you would like one added, please contact staff. Allowed breeds: Arctic, Dire, Ethiopian, European, Great Plains, Greenland, Grey, Himalayan, Iberian, Maned, Mexican Red, Northwestern, Russian, Tibetan, Timber, Tundra. Not allowed include but are not limited to: Dingo, domestic dog, dhole, African wild dog, coyotes, jackals.**

Please post your:
Name:
Age (pup, teen, adult):
Appearance (include at the minimum coat and eye color):
Personality:
Breed:
History (optional):
OOC:

Refresh/Reload

"ʳᵒˢᵉˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵒʳᶰˢ"
IP: 71.90.32.198

A A T A M I

N A M E - aatami
A G E - adult [ 5 years ]
G E N D E R - female
S P E C I E S - timber wolf
A P P E A R A N C E - aatami is a dark barown colored timber, her coat a deep mocha blend with a cream undercoat. a patch of fur on her chest is a white color, and her small paws are the same shade. aatami is a smaller wolf, giving her an innocent and calm look. her eyes are a very light amber color, almost as golden as the sun.
P E R S O N A L I T Y - aatami is a very likeable girl, captivating and charasmatic. she'll become feircly loyal to many different wolves, but she tends to keep to herself. she's certainly a jack of all trades.
O O C - cosimia

✲ aatami ✲ adult ✲ princess ✲ no love ✲ children ✲ traveller ✲ marionette of cosimia ✲

Replies:
  • accepted! -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Updated through Kel 8/28/17

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording