Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): Faecesbook triumphant
IP: 84.13.10.244

There is a newsletter due very soon as a matter of fact. And this site still does have an intimacy which FB will never hav. I look upon this as more a private members club nowadays.
By the Way Ted, She Loves You was never the Trolleys. It was me and Lol in 1982, a Cleaners track. The Small Hours
session were neither. That was solo work done by me for an art exhibitioin at Colchester Arts Centre in 1981, The pieces were written for the exhibits, of work done by Rodger Worth and Jill Desborough. The exhibition was called the Small Hours. The track Teenage Gunman was from the first ever Stray Trolleys session. It was judged as simply not good enough for wider airing.
I do regularly check into this site. although Facebook is more instant and more inclusive for purposes of promotion, which, due to a wider popularity, I eventually succumbed to it.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording