Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(3): Faecesbook triumphant
IP: 72.86.137.206

Well I do enjoy a private club! Break out the port and Stilton. I will concede that FB is a no-brainer for promotional reach, but I find the connections so superficial and the comments so trivial that I avoid it if possible. Case in point - could you imagine FB recommending you visit thebikeshow.net and search the site for 'Newell' and listen to the 2006 interview wherein Martin divulges the details of his circumcision (at the hand of a "red-haired, splenetic man")? If that's not a topic for a private club, I don't know what is.

Quickly changing the subject, I confess that in my laziness I did not mention that only the A-side of Secret Dreams is by the Stray Trolleys. By the way, what precisely is a stray trolley? From my US perspective I imagine empty grocery store carts scattered about the parking lot. But I've been wrong before.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording