Derek Harrison's Crossword Message Board

Please do not discuss (or even mention) current puzzles until after the solution is published. The moderators reserve the right to delete messages which do not have a valid Email address.

Message Board Rules

Submitting solutions
IP: 211.27.13.72

I'm not sure when the last post on this topic was made. John Green asks that the grid be cut out, leaving a margin of about 2cm, and be not folded more than once. Non-setters may not know that he is meticulous in forwarding any accompanying comments to the setter, adding your full name and postal address, and your Listener pseudonym, if you are a setter. I prepare a sheet with that info to save John trouble, which I recommend to all submitters. (NB Setters appreciate all comments, good and bad.) He also welcomes used stamps, which he passes on to charity. If you are doing that, trim them, leaving a small margin. Do NOT soak them from their backing first. For those unaware, he also prepares annual statistics, individually and overall - again, meticulously. JEG is something of a Living Treasure - at least to followers of The Listener Crossword. - Ozzie

Replies:
    • Further -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording