PBUSSSA / MSA SOFTBALL Message Board
Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Re(1): SEE WHAT YOU GOT
IP: 208.84.23.71

Why would y'all mess with the format of the only good tournament that Midland throws?!! This was the one time an E team could say thy played a team like FTP, DB, 915, Conference...etc! D teams building confidence when they give one of these teams a decent game! The GREAT prize packages y'all give doesn't have to change for the divisions! Y'all also can't say it's because of lack of teams entering. This tournament gets more teams than any tournament y'all throw! I dare to say y'all may not get the turn out y'all are expecting now. Work on improving Midland softball, not making it worse. Enough excuses of why y'all think things ARENT working! Daryl, I'm glad your on board and your gonna do great but this is a bad start buddy! TC, make sure your umpires know they are there to assist and enforce the rules and integrity of the game. NOT manage, control, or determine the outcome! I hope once y'all see that the turn out for the upper teams isn't gonna be there now then y'all will change the format! Anyway, just my 2 cents which I know in Midland doesn't carry much weight!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording