Derek Harrison's Crossword Message Board

Please do not discuss (or even mention) current puzzles until after the solution is published. The moderators reserve the right to delete messages which do not have a valid Email address.

Message Board Rules

Re(1): On line EV
IP: 81.174.245.139

Mike, not that I want to second-guess the situation, but I think I can see where this is going wrong. As you say, today's 'effort' omits the solution and prizewinner. It is likely that next week's will as well. After that, I expect that there will be a specific puzzle PDF (like today's) and a 'solution' link (which is new, I think) that will take us to a separate solution/prize-winner PDF. Transitional periods are always difficult. For all historical puzzles, the 'solution' link will take you to the original puzzle and you'll have to work your way forward from there.

As for entry instructions, newcomers will have to be curious enough to check the long list of FAQs the EV instruction is given in answer to number 44.

Fingers crossed that I am right or thereabouts, and no, you weren't this week's prize-winner.

Dave.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording