Beach Boys Britain
Re(2): Only the BBs would do this.

Filledpage. The boys are appearing in what we call Regional towns in NSW. many if not most off the larger towns have airports. They are only able to cater for the twin propeller passenger planes. Same as I have been on in the USA from Minneapolis to Hanc o c k in MI.

A lot of the Regional airports are not interconnected. Wagga Wagga has direct flights to Orange but flights are limited to one or two a day. I should imagine the planes are not huge and the boys would have themselves being 7, Tara and I don't know how many others. Lets say they have 12 that's almost half the plane load. Flying from Wagga Wagga to Tamworth means flying first into Sydney than on to Tamworth.

One band member told me he loved the bus trip as they went on back roads as he called them and through many small country towns. That they did having driven those roads myself.

Haven driven in the USA I was amazed at the interstates you have. We only have one four lane road connecting state capitals and that is Sydney - Melbourne. They have been working on the Sydney - Brisbane motorway for the last 15 years and probably have at least 5 years or more to completion. Our road system could be compared to Bangladesh at a pinch.

Alyn.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording