Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links      Hall of Fame      Miami scratches      Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
NCAA Championship Brackets    ---    Men    Women

Dania Pick 5

Hey guys at Dania, specifically any mgmt. Listen up on the pick 5. Either get rid of it with a force out, add some money to the jackpot, or make some changes to it. This is embarrassing. It's an absolute disgrace seeing a consolation for 3/5 pay 2 bucks tonight, and even worse to see this pathetic slowly growing jackpot of $458 bucks for something that has probability of 16,000:1 to hit. I know you guys are just as surprised as me that it's been hit 3 times, but if the seed had been more than $1K to begin with, the pool would have grown quicker and the wager would've seen much more interest. Even Snyder, back in the late 90s/early 2000s had the balls to put up 10K for a gimmick wager; the Big Score. If anyone remembers. I'm not saying put up 10K, but us bettors need a fair chance and some incentive to risk our money on something this difficult. $1 minimum wagers (which will up the odds to 32K to 1), $3K guarantee (at least), no consolations, and if multiple people hit, they all collect a piece. The 50 cent wager along w $1K seed was not worth my time and money, and now that the $1K is not guaranteed, it's pointless and you guys should be ashamed to even offer the wager and steal people's money. What I'm most disappointed with is when the bet was advertised, the $1K seed wasn't even mentioned. Piss poor marketing, but hey, I don't blame you guys; it's an embarrassing guarantee. And I'm also very upset that you guys accept $1 wagers from your customers on this bet, when they can win the same exact amount jackpot with a 50 cent wager. The tote system should be programmed to not allow it. I was a good supportive customer but this bet has given me a bad taste in my mouth.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording