POSTINGS ADVERTISING ANY BUSINESS FOR PROFIT ARE NOT ALLOWED! ALSO, D99.3 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY POST AND/OR BAN ANY USER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. *****ATTENTION!***** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR AND POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR NAME, USER NAME, AND PASSWORD YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE (write them down!) TO: WDMP@MHTC.NET
Looking for Pioneer Woman brand items
IP: 50.50.154.40

In the poinsettia pattern. Must be reasonably priced. Depending on price, I am looking for another dutch oven pan, tablecloth, curtains, frying pan and possibly other items in that pattern, if I do not already have them. May also consider other patterns but mostly looking for the poinsettia one.

I do NOT need the table runners as I have plenty but willing to trade for something else of pioneer woman items, if I can use it and if the seller needs table runners. I have enough placemats, napkins and kitchen towels in that pattern. I also have the cow creamer, salt and pepper shakers and gravy boat.

Email me with your location, what you have, if new or preowned and what you are asking for it, please. Hoping to find something in the Richland Center to Dodgeville/Spring Green area but may go a little farther.

Walmart online is way too expensive. Some of the collection was sold VERY inexpensively at closeout in Walmart stores.

Thank you.

withee@mwt.net

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

===OUTLAW COUNTRY-D99.3! MORE PRIZES, MORE MUSIC, MORE FUN!===
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording