50 over
IP: 70.114.179.109

I was reading the rules regarding playing 50+, I just turned 49 in Feb. I understand you can play this year if you turn 50 during the calendar year(By Dec).
Unfortunately I will not turn the magical 50 until Feb of next year..so I miss it by a couple months.
While reading I noticed that in 60 or 65??(don't remember which) you can have one player that is a year younger on roster. I think this would be a nice rule to look at...not to stack up a team, but rather give someone a chance to find a team before the season actually starts.
I'm sure people smarter than me have placed these rules in place for a reason. But I have seen Senior ball grow over the recent years and think this would be beneficial to all. It would give players a chance to "tryout" the season before they turned the magical number.
Definition of "tryout" to me is skills but even more importantly how well you mesh with chemistry of any team that would be interested.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts...even the "haters"...yes I know I suck and don't have to worry as no one is interested.

Thanks!!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording