Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links      Hall of Fame      Miami scratches      Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): Food Options at Dania and Miami

Point #1. Anyone who is betting over 20.00 a game at Jai-Alai should not be complaining about how much concession food costs are. Its like the old lady at the grocery store customer service counter who is complaining about being over charged 5 cents on a can of tuna. Same old lady proceeds to buy $50 worth of scratch tickets.

Point #2. Nobody is forcing anyone into buying concession food at Dania. Hit up Publix across the street for a Cuban sandwich chips and drink for about 8 bucks if you are that hungry.

Point #3. Everyone talks like they want Jai Alai being the same type of venue as a pro Football or Baseball game. I guess you never went to any of these places. I dare you to compare prices at Dania to any professional sports arena .

Point#4. The carrot cake at Roaters and Toasters was well worth the 7.00 I paid for it. I took it to go and enjoyed it from the 12th floor balcony room I had at a Sunny Isles resort on the ocean.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording