Re(1): BG Announcers?

Not sure which one it is (except it is not Harold, Butch, or Miles), but one of them absolutely drives me up the wall every year because 1) he does not know postal abbreviations, and thus every year announces people from the wrong place. Example- how many times have Chance McGrath, Kevin Taylor, Darren Taylor, and a few others made the trip from Canada (New Brunswick, or NB) and been introduced as from Nebraska (NE). There are other examples but that one happens every single year.

The same announcer reads at a grade school level by mispronouncing names or hometowns multiple times EVERY SINGLE SESSION. These are not ten syllable foreign names either.

Getting basic stuff like this right should be a no-brainer yet the Blue Shirts ask him back again and again. The guy is a nice man I'm sure but his substandard work reflects poorly on both him and the Blue Shirts.

Some shakeups in the announcing are definitely in order.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording