GALOT Motororsports Pro Mod

I know this isn't pulling but, it is about a puller. Thought some of you might like to see it. Found it on competitionplus.com

GALOT STILL HAS A LOT - GALOT Motorsports driver John Strickland returned to the familiar position of Pro Boost number-one qualifier Friday night when he clicked off a 3.73 at 198.70 mph. The four-time event winner credited his team, led by Todd Tutterow and Jeff Bohr, for helping him secure the top spot in a field filled with performances that likely would have earned the top spot at most of the races last season.

“It feels great to start off the year right where we left off,” Strickland said. “I was number-one qualifier at Virginia at the end of last season, and to start off the 2017 season back in that position says a lot about the team. They worked all winter long trying to improve. Obviously, every car out here is faster than they were last year. If our guys wouldn’t have worked so hard over the winter, we wouldn’t be the number-one qualifier right now.”

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording