Re(9): BG Announcers?

Thanks for the topic, and discussion on BG Announcers, it is hard to believe that we are only five months away from a trip to Pulltown.

I wanted to shed some light on to the topic as I have been lucky enough to be involved in some discussion with the folks at Bowling Green.

A new director has been given the assignment of the announcing crew and my discussions with him have been great. The folks at Bowling Green are not taking this task lightly and have sought recommendations from several people on who could fill the positions vacated by my father and Harold. I am saddened I didn't get to be there for the 50th and send my dad out of his final year, but I needed to be home as my wife and I were expecting a baby.

Bowling Green is a unique animal within itself as it brings every region, every state, and multiple national organizations together. Pullers who don't run at all in the season get their tractors together for at least one hook at BG. Being on top of all of the vehicle knowledge is impossible, but I believe with the group BG is working to put together, the fans and pullers will get the experience they deserve from the perspective of the announcers.

When everything is finalized, I will come back and share it.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording