Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

Re(1): 3rd POV fics.

This is a great request! There are tons of stories with other POVs besides show characters. Am I right in assuming that your typist one was Spooked by Suzanne Bickerstaffe? If not, def read that one. It could take us a while to come up with a comprehensive list, but here are a few to get started on with the help of the FAQ list. (Ignore the site at the top of the list. It went down and I'm in the process of rebuilding it.) They should all be at Gossamer or on the site noted.

Agunah I & II by prufrock's love
Alabaster and Oak by Tara Avery
Communication by Wintersong
Dawn Patrol by Octavian
A Day at the Office by XScout
Dead Tape by Marguerite
The Divine Professor M by Flynn
Fire Command by Wintersong
The Games We Play by Wintersong
Just a Nosy Small Town Cop by Mike Hager
Neighborhood Watch by Cyra
Not in My Job Description by XScout
Repeat Customer by aka "Jake"
Rumpole and His Beliefs by David Hearne
Skin-Tight Denim, Blue by Jacquie LaVa http://agentsinperil.xphilefic.com/SkinTightDenim.txt
What Tomorrow Holds by XScout

Also, I appear to have written several, which can be found on my new website. http://mimicsmusings.com/ Look in Titles A-Z for these:
Fair Game/Fair Enough
Things Intangible/Mileage
While Daring Greatly/Still Bravely Singing
Train Up a Man
And if you don't consider Charles Scully to be a series character (since he was never in the show), the entire Chip Off the Old Block series is told from his POV.

Enjoy! This could be a good subcategory for the new 3rd POV site. I'll make a note. 8-D

3rd Person POV list

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording