Chatboard Font Size

The new chatboard look now features even smaller font size making it harder to see, thus read, especially who the poster is.

Why smaller font? I realize that is the current fad with most graphic designers, (just like they think almost everything has to be ugy black as the current fad, too).

To write a reply, there is all kind of room on the page, but again, the current graphic designer fad is waste lots of space and make the font small. Riduculous!

Despite 20/20 and 20/30 vision, it is getting close to having to use a magnifying glass in addition to my reading glasses to read this site.

Do appreciate you, Fonda, in continuing to host this pulling chatboard.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording