Hammond, LA this weekend!!!

The weekend is looking to be a great one! Come join Luke and me in Hammond for some great pulling action...

Hammond, Louisiana
March 31st & April 1st
6:00 PM

"Laissez les bons temps rouler"
Translation… "Let the good times roll"

The USA Pullers open the 2017 pulling season on March 31st & April 1st in Hammond, La. In the words of the late Cajun Chef Justin Wilson “I Gawr-On-Tee” that you will have an awesome time at the South Louisiana Truck and Tractor Pull where the phase “Let the good times roll” will be changed to “Let the black smoke roll!”

Crawfish, Creole, Jambalaya – Oh my!

Come join us in Hammond, La for 2 nights of fierce competition. The two-day pull will feature all of the USA Pullers classes. This includes (2) classes of Hot Farm tractors, 8,000# Pro-Stock Diesel Four-Wheel Drive Trucks, 7,000# Super Stock, 9,300# Super Farm tractors, Pro Farm/Small Block Hot Rod, Farm Stock tractors, and Street Diesel trucks. Gates will open at 4:00 pm and come early to tour the pits and see your favorite vehicle! Registration closes as 5:30PM each night followed by a drivers meeting. The first hook will be at 6:00 PM following the National Anthem.

For the full 2017 USA pulling schedule, results, and other pulling information check us out on the Web @ www.usapullers.org.

USA Pullers

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording