Welcome to the NorCal Olds message board. Use this board to post information about your car, ask technical questions, relay news items, tell us about upcoming events or list needed/sale items.
79 Hurst Olds
IP: 107.77.87.91

I am trying to chase down the history of my 79 Hurst Olds I bought a few years ago.
It was sold new at Nowlings Oldsmobile in Downey, Ca.
Copy of factory invoice states it was delivered on 5/22/79.
I have traced it back to being bought used at Shultens Motors in The Dalles, Or. in late 1993 or early 1994.
Previous owner said that prior to being traded in it was used as a 'ranch car' in California.
It is complete and about 85% original. When bought in Oregon, the only things missing were the radio(non-factory C/B installed) and for some reason the H/O emblems on the b-pillar between rear side glass and rear window were removed.
My hopes are to find the original owner or atleast second owner if there was one.
Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Texts or phone calls work best, but I also can get emails.

Thank you,
Doug Anderson
1-320-360-2141
Eloraander@gmail.com

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

This page is monitored by the NorCal Olds webmaster. Any post thought to be out of context will be deleted. Older posts (greater than about six months) may be trimmed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording