Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): News and Newsletter imminent
IP: 151.231.235.237

Hi there Martin,
Incredibly disappointed to hear you are not going to continue with the Unbound campaign, but salute you for being honest about your reasons, and, as you say, you must follow what your heart dictates. Diverting all your energies solely into the book also makes sense, so still really looking forward to getting the paperback. I was actually one of the pledgers who put forward monies for the limited edition of 50 CD of unheard Newell demo jewels. I have a proposal for you. Myself and a friend (he pledged for a jingle) run a small independent record label called Time & Matter Records, we've worked with a number of artists and, as long term massive fans of your stuff - I recall the thrill of writing to you in the early eighties to obtain the CfV cassettes - we also published an interview with you in a silly zine we put out at the time - we would be really interested in putting out the CD that was intended for the Unbound campaign. Can we have a chat about it if you are interested, it would be an absolute honour to have you on our label, maybe we could issue it with all profits going to one of your favourite charities... Best wishes, Mark, Dorset

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording